Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Simon: New judge caused tension

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Simon: New judge caused tension Empty
PostSubject: Simon: New judge caused tension   Simon: New judge caused tension Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:44 pm

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Weeks away from the premiere of Season 8 of "American Idol," Simon Cowell has admitted there has been tension on the set of the hit Fox show. During a recent interview with Billy Bush for Access Hollywood and "The Billy Bush" show, Cowell confirmed that the addition of new judge Kara DioGuardi has taken some adjustment.

"You know what, it's like when you've had dinner with three friends for years and now someone else joins the table -- it's a bit odd," Simon told Billy. "That's what it was like at the beginning. I genuinely couldn't make up my mind whether I liked it or not. And then, when she was doing the Hollywood round she started to grow on me and I think she's ballsy."
Read full article below
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/simon-cowell-you-never-want-the-people-that-you-work-with-to-do-well/16215?nc
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Simon: New judge caused tension   Simon: New judge caused tension Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:25 pm

why is it this is not a real big suprise to me? I knew it wouldn't go off without a hitch...
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Simon: New judge caused tension   Simon: New judge caused tension Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:54 pm

wietzema wrote:
why is it this is not a real big suprise to me? I knew it wouldn't go off without a hitch...

Simon: New judge caused tension 57823 This is no surprise to me either. I think having 4 judges will create alot of havoc even when the show gets started. At least when we get down to the top 24, our votes will make the difference.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Simon: New judge caused tension   Simon: New judge caused tension Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:10 am

if they don't pick a golden child to win
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon: New judge caused tension   Simon: New judge caused tension Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simon: New judge caused tension
Page 1 of 1