Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Shh.......The Secret Song

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Shh.......The Secret Song Empty
PostSubject: Shh.......The Secret Song   Shh.......The Secret Song Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:35 pm

:mouth: I won't breathe a word of the link you sent me but have to say this very touching story brought me to tears. Thanks for the link. Our guy certainly knows how to get a point across.

Shh.......The Secret Song 527840 again Jodi!
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Shh.......The Secret Song   Shh.......The Secret Song Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:53 pm

umm you just did ...
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Shh.......The Secret Song   Shh.......The Secret Song Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:02 pm

concertcris wrote:
:mouth: I won't breathe a word of the link you sent me but have to say this very touching story brought me to tears. Thanks for the link. Our guy certainly knows how to get a point across.

Shh.......The Secret Song 527840 again Jodi!
As I was listening to this song I thought about my son in-law who served in Iraq for six months and my ex-brother in-law, who was deployed three times to the same place. Taylor has done an incredible job putting this one together. It's beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Shh.......The Secret Song   Shh.......The Secret Song Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:07 pm

What am I missing?? Come on let me in on it. ok..
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Shh.......The Secret Song   Shh.......The Secret Song Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:37 am

OMG THank you Jodi, I had tears in my eyes listening to this song, It's the best and I really see this doing very very well. It is truly Taylor at his best. I like denib thought of my daughter and nieces and nephew that was in Iraq for so long, and thank GOD they came home safe. I love "What's Right is Right" but this one is so going places and could possibly be his biggest seller.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Shh.......The Secret Song   Shh.......The Secret Song Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:43 am

That's what I'm certainly thinking. He is doing everything right with this cd. The voice is smooth, soulful and sexy. The lyrics make you melt and the instruments....what can I say? It's all blended together for one very HOT cd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shh.......The Secret Song   Shh.......The Secret Song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shh.......The Secret Song
Page 1 of 1