Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

top 24 and song

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

top 24 and song Empty
PostSubject: top 24 and song   top 24 and song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 5:29 pm

top 24 and song 645528 does the AI of a list of the top 24 for this next season of idol??
also what song are they going to use?? if it is another stupid daughtry song i may not watch it. it could be worse it could be a rap song - God forbid.
rap song is a oxymoron.
plus how many more seasons do you think it will run cause it been losing viewers??
I think America gots Talent is a lot better show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

top 24 and song Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 24 and song   top 24 and song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:00 pm

I have no idea, actually. Don't they normally keep stuff like that under their hats? And there is a lot of stuff I don't care for...
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

top 24 and song Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 24 and song   top 24 and song Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 10:53 pm

I haven't heard what their Exit song will be this year, maybe they won't have one. I didn't watch the first 4 season but from seeing the Rewind I don't think they did, I guess what ever they choose we'll have to either listen to or turn the volume down huh?

As for the show itself, Simon has said he's done at the end of his contract and I read that was for 10 years so I'd guess they have at least 3 years left, I don't think they lost enough viewers last year to hurt them yet, they were still rated #1. And if they don't settle the writers stike it could lots of viewers, as it doesn't affect reality shows.

I watch America's Got Talent but it's not my favorite,,Don't care for hte Britsh judge on there either ha ...
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

top 24 and song Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 24 and song   top 24 and song Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:24 pm

There's a reason for that, hon. That other Brit, if I'm right, is Nigel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

top 24 and song Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 24 and song   top 24 and song Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 9:36 pm

OMG Tyg you are right, I had forgotten Oh my how dumb am I... I knew that really I did, don't know where my head is Well yes I do , it's still wrapping gifts ah ha...
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

top 24 and song Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 24 and song   top 24 and song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 9:56 am

I think Daughtry's song Home was better than the Bad Day song they used.

Me...I'm a HUGE AI fan and have been watching since Season 3 and I'm so looking forward to the new season!! I heard they are letting them use instruments this year. Should be interesting if that's true.

I'm ready for the show to consume my life again!! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

top 24 and song Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 24 and song   top 24 and song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:30 am

I haven't seen season 3 yet but am watching season 2 on Rewind didn't see 4 either except for the last couple of shows,

I'm ready for the new season to start as well, and see what is in store for us, as far as the song, maybe they won't use any. Who knows, I personally liked Bad Day better but that's just me. Home is a good song but I just thought Bad Day fit better is all.

I heard the only time they can use the instruments is in their Auditions but that could be wrong as well, again we'll soon find out right??
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

top 24 and song Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 24 and song   top 24 and song Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:28 am

We'll definitely find out soon! I don't know all the details on the instrument thing but it should be fun. Hopefully we'll get a good season this year.

I'm definitely excited....the auditions are always fun
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

top 24 and song Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 24 and song   top 24 and song Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 8:48 pm

i not like either song - bad day or home.
they both suck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

top 24 and song Empty
PostSubject: Re: top 24 and song   top 24 and song Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top 24 and song
Page 1 of 1