Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Sexiest Idols

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Sexiest Idols Empty
PostSubject: Sexiest Idols   Sexiest Idols Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:19 pm

OK, let me clarify that Taylor definately is in the #1 spot in our books. Right ladies? Anyway, with that being said...Idol Wrap (I believe) did a poll and listed 25 of the sexiest Idols. I'm happy Taylor at least made it onto this list. Go Taylor!

Here's the listing. What do you all think?

25. Missed who this is. Was channel surfing. Sorry
24. Taylor Hicks
23. Megan Joy
22. Bo Bice
21. Chris Richardson
20. Tamyra Gray
19. Blake Lewis
18. Nadia Turner
17. Brooke White
16. Ace Young
15. Kris Allen
14. Kristy Lee Cook
13. Kelly Clarkson
12. Syesha Macardo
11. Constantine
10. Jason Castro
9. Hailey Scarento(sp? the last name)
8. Justin Guarini
7. Michael Johns
6. Kellie Pickler
5. David Cook
4. Kimberly Cauldwell
3. Chris Daughtry (before Taylor? Whatever) Sexiest Idols 945178
2. Katherine McPhee
1. Carrie Underwood.

There they are. The top 25 sexiest Idols. I actually agreed with most of the choices. Who would you add or delete?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Sexiest Idols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Idols   Sexiest Idols Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:01 pm

I think Carrie and Taylor should switch spots, and Constantine and Baldie, oh PLEEEEEZE!!!! I would have put Elliot on the list and Anwar Robinson from Season 4 instead.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Sexiest Idols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Idols   Sexiest Idols Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:14 am

Just to let you know "bikini girl" was in the 25th spot. I got a chuckle out of this list because it in no way is my list. Those people who made the list are delusional in my opinion. I think many of the stars over the seasons have sex appeal in a variety of ways. I will just give you my top 10.

:) Taylor is definitely my numero uno for being handsome, caring, unique, talented and love that smile!

Ace Young has the smoldering thing going on for sure.

Bo Bice is one cute guy for sure who I drooled over during his season.

Katharine McPhee is definitely beautiful although I am not wild about her singing.

Carrie Underwood is also quite beautiful. I would kill for those white teeth.

Anthony Federov is so handsome in person and that guy can really sing in my opinion.

Elliott Yamin is a cutie for sure and shows his sexiness in his videos.

Blake Lewis gave a sexy vibe in many of the songs he performed.

Chris Richardson I think is really adorable.

Michael Johns is good-looking and I am a sucker for accents.

Others also have good looks and and style I can appreciate but I will not list them because my list would be longer than 25.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Sexiest Idols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Idols   Sexiest Idols Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:15 am

Wow CC, I really like your list. As I was reading over the list again I noticed some changes I would have made. Some of those changes are on your list:
1. Taylor is absolutely in the number one spot. The looks and the voice kill me. Sexiest Idols 531978
2. Elliot Yamin (just love that adorable smile)
3. Anthony Federov (how can anyone miss this cutie?)
4. Scott McIntyre (love his curly blond hair)
5. Danny Gokey (I like his down-to-earth good looks).
6. Tatianna Del Toro (Even though her singing grated on my nerves as well as her drama I think she is a beautiful young lady.)
7. David Archuleta (I like his boyish charm)
8. Kelly Clarkson (she's not afraid to be who she is)
9. Carly Smithson (IDK, I just liked her)
10. David Hernandez (big smile and that singing voice...OMG!)
Back to top Go down
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Sexiest Idols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Idols   Sexiest Idols Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:11 pm

I forgot about Anthony, good call Denise
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Sexiest Idols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Idols   Sexiest Idols Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:29 am

Boy I was suprised when I watched that show... Taylor should have been WAY up that list... Like number 1, Not even thinking about it at all. Should have been # 1.. Really was any of these other idols on the cover of People as the sexiest man......I should have made up that list Cool
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Sexiest Idols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Idols   Sexiest Idols Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:54 am

wietzema wrote:
Boy I was suprised when I watched that show... Taylor should have been WAY up that list... Like number 1, Not even thinking about it at all. Should have been # 1.. Really was any of these other idols on the cover of People as the sexiest man......I should have made up that list Cool

Good call Sandy! Taylor is definately the sexiest man alive. Those pollsters got it alll wrong for the #1 spot.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Sexiest Idols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Idols   Sexiest Idols Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:05 pm

actually is you go by my understanding of 'sexy' my top 25 would be

Taylor Hicks x 25
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Sexiest Idols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Idols   Sexiest Idols Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Taysiah wrote:
actually is you go by my understanding of 'sexy' my top 25 would be

Taylor Hicks x 25

Sexiest Idols 610414 I won't argue with that.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

Sexiest Idols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Idols   Sexiest Idols Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:13 pm

where does this list come from??
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Sexiest Idols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Idols   Sexiest Idols Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:58 am

Taysiah wrote:

Hi Mae. The list was on the TV Guide channel. I do not know who compiled this list but I definitely do not agree with their choices in the spots they put them in.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

Sexiest Idols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Idols   Sexiest Idols Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:40 pm

concertcris wrote:
Taysiah wrote:

Hi Mae. The list was on the TV Guide channel. I do not know who compiled this list but I definitely do not agree with their choices in the spots they put them in.

Mae, I have to agree with CC on this. Some were in OK spots, others weren't. Then there were some on even put on this list. TV Guide channel has been running alot of these types of polls. I question alot of thier choices.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

Sexiest Idols Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexiest Idols   Sexiest Idols Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:59 pm

Hrt~n~Soul wrote:
concertcris wrote:
Taysiah wrote:

Mae, I have to agree with CC on this. Some were in OK spots, others weren't. Then there were some on even put on this list. TV Guide channel has been running alot of these types of polls. I question alot of thier choices.

Think about my understanding of the word 'sexy.' And if you go by that then my answer is still Taylor Hicks x 25.

Now if you go by physically handsome or good looking or eye candy that would be a different story. does that make since??
Back to top Go down

Sexiest Idols
Page 1 of 1