Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records delayed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records delayed Empty
PostSubject: Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records delayed   Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records delayed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:11 pm

From USA Today -

The release date for Unbroken, Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records, has been pushed back to Jan. 5, 2010. The album -- which includes Katharine's current single, Had It All -- initially had been scheduled for a November release.

Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records delayed Katharine_McPhee_0_0_0x0_432x520

Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records delayed Katharine-mcphee-blonde-hair-02
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records delayed   Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records delayed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Wow, she's looking pretty hot there. I'll have to check out the Cd and see how it sounds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records delayed   Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records delayed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:22 pm

Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records delayed 57823 She looks more like a stripper than a singer. However I am sure the guys will love that pose because frankly during her season I think she got by more on her looks than her singing. For me she is just an okay singer. Oh well, good luck to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records delayed   Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records delayed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katharine McPhee's debut for Verve Records delayed
Page 1 of 1