Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

David Cook fans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

David Cook fans Empty
PostSubject: David Cook fans   David Cook fans Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:24 am

If you are a David Cook fan and also a fan of the reality show Extreme Makeover: Home Edition you might want to tune in next Sunday (Jan 10th). He will be doing a guest spot on that show helping Ty Pennington and his design team build a house for a special family.

Also, Fantasia is definately doing a show of her own on VH1 starting Jan. 11th. The show's title: Fantasia For Real. I'm going to tune in and check this one out, for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
naynaystay71

Female
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-11-01

David Cook fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cook fans   David Cook fans Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Definately will tune in to Extreme Makeover. Love that show! I wish I had cable so I could check out Fantasia. I always liked her.
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

David Cook fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cook fans   David Cook fans Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:21 pm

I'm not a big fan of Fantasia however do applaud her for getting her own show. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

David Cook fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cook fans   David Cook fans Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:18 am

I'm not a big Fantasia fan either but I will watch the first episode just out of curiousity.

Anyone watch The Bachelor last night?
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

David Cook fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cook fans   David Cook fans Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:36 am

David Cook fans 951557 Deni, I missed the first episode of the Bachelor however I did get caught up on what happened on the internet. Sounds like Jake (our newest Bachelor) does not have much to choose from. I would have liked to seen Ed and Jillian. Wait a minute I think I can view it on the network channel. Will give it a shot I guess.

As for David, I think this guy is one terrific humanitarian plus being a dynamite performer and singer. I just love his cd. Bravo to him for his efforts on Extreme Makeover.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

David Cook fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cook fans   David Cook fans Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:59 am

I don't think I'll be watching much of this season of The Bachelor. After seeing what Jason did by taking Molly back I was sickened. However, looks like Melissa isn't doing too bad. She recently married and seems quite happy. (I saw her with Ryan Secrest during the Rockin' New Year's Eve show) And I so agree with you, Jake doesn't have much of a choice this season. I see alot of cat fights coming and Jake being disappoint many times over. We'll see what happens.

As for David........ woo hoo ......what a guy!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Cook fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cook fans   David Cook fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Cook fans
Page 1 of 1