Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Happy Birthday Ace!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Happy Birthday Ace! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Ace!   Happy Birthday Ace! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:06 pm

A few years back, Ace Young was faced with the dilemma of choosing music or football for his path in life, and female fans everywhere are thankful for the choice he made! He became known on "Idol" not only for his great voice and unbeatable falsetto, but also for his handsome looks. He proved he was more than just a pretty face, however, as he finished in an impressive seventh place in season five. Having performed at local shopping malls and recreation centers since he was young, his success did not come as a huge surprise to his large family.

http://www.americanidol.com/news/view/?pid=1088
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ace!   Happy Birthday Ace! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:33 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ACE......

Happy Birthday Ace! 639879 Happy Birthday Ace! 195404 Happy Birthday Ace! 639879 Happy Birthday Ace! 195404 Happy Birthday Ace! 639879 Happy Birthday Ace! 195404 Happy Birthday Ace! 639879 Happy Birthday Ace! 195404
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ace!   Happy Birthday Ace! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:39 am

Happy Birthday Ace! 316708 Great article about Ace on the American Idol boards. This guy does have a caring heart. I adored him on the show and really hated to see him go. There were just so many talented people from that season. I am looking forward to getting his cd. I saw him on the Jerry Lewis Telethon where he did sing "Scattered". Really like the song. He also sang "Dream On" by Aerosmith. Happy Birthday Ace! 30989 Awesome job!

I am so glad he was signed!

Happy Birthday Ace! 195404 Ace! cheers Happy Birthday Ace! 96762
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ace!   Happy Birthday Ace! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Ace!
Page 1 of 1