Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Taylor Hicks Pop Music CD Review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Taylor Hicks Pop Music CD Review Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Hicks Pop Music CD Review   Taylor Hicks Pop Music CD Review Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:01 pm

By Clyde Lee Dennis | Nov 03 2007 | Visit 462 | Words 388
I can describe the release from Pop Music sensation, and American Idol contestant Taylor Hicks for you with just one word… Outstanding!

Unfortunately, it’s not everyday that I get a CD from an artist that I can just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I just can’t force myself to get through. Not at all the case with Taylor Hicks. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

This CD is a nicely varied, mix of 12 tracks that are very well written songs by this clearly talented artist. Most of the songs display a lot of the kind emotion that makes for a really great listen. Clearly drawing from what I can only imagine are his own real life experiences. At different points touching on the most real emotions of love, heartbreak, pain, failed relationships and unattainable romance. They’re all here.

The nice thing about a CD like this is with this level of talent even if Pop Music isn’t your favorite style you still can’t help but appreciate the greatness of the artist.

Listen to this CD and I believe you’ll find there's not much to dis-like about it. The songs are inspired, the production is simply outstanding, and his voice is in top form.

While this entire CD is outstanding some of my favorites are track 2, Dream Myself Awake, track 4 Gonna Move, track 8, The Maze.

My SmoothLee Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 10, Soul Thing.
http://www.4free-articles.com/Arts-Entertainment/Music/Taylor-Hicks-Pop-Music-CD-Review-.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Pop Music CD Review   Taylor Hicks Pop Music CD Review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:50 am

Great, someone is hearing the real Taylor FINALLY.....
Thanks Jodi
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Pop Music CD Review   Taylor Hicks Pop Music CD Review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 6:37 pm

I had already read this article and I agree, it is good someone new gets Taylor. Hopefully others will discover what an awesome talent he is.

Of course , the soul patrol will always be in his corner!

Exclamation Taylor Hicks Pop Music CD Review 600701
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Pop Music CD Review   Taylor Hicks Pop Music CD Review Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:57 pm

my taylor cd has 13 songs
and they are all my favorites
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Hicks Pop Music CD Review   Taylor Hicks Pop Music CD Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taylor Hicks Pop Music CD Review
Page 1 of 1