Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

one of the best auditions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

one of the best auditions Empty
PostSubject: one of the best auditions   one of the best auditions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:43 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: one of the best auditions   one of the best auditions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:43 am

oh no i didn't
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: one of the best auditions   one of the best auditions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:21 pm

No you didn't what??

I will agree that this guy sure is entertaining ha.. Loved the white outfit and not a big surprise when he was on the finale.
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: one of the best auditions   one of the best auditions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:33 am

hee hee. He was the only one of the so called "funny" auditions I actually found to be entertaining. But I hate how they make people look like idiots with a lot of the other auditions. The judges even made fun of Brooke for not having seen an R rated movie. I myself have only seen one and think she's a great role-model because of it. I'm proud of her for standing up for herself. Idol makes me mad sometimes with the things they do.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: one of the best auditions   one of the best auditions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:10 am

I don't care for all the R rated movies and now with granddaughters I watch what I watch anyway ha.. That was really a dumb thing to make fun of her for huh?
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: one of the best auditions   one of the best auditions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:18 pm

i wonder if Brooke and yall realize that, 'the Passion of the Christ' is R rated and was push by Christian churches everywhere.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: one of the best auditions   one of the best auditions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:35 pm

I haven't seen that movie, I heard it's not in English adn I don't like watching a movie that I have to keep my eyes on the TV all the time, Like the old Tora Tora Tora,, Loved the movie just didn't like to read half of it,.. I'm always doing something besides just watching TV so never keep my eyes on it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one of the best auditions   one of the best auditions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

one of the best auditions
Page 1 of 1