Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

In need of prayers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

In need of prayers Empty
PostSubject: In need of prayers   In need of prayers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 3:42 pm

really badly. We're going through a rough financial time right now...worse than normal. As most of you may (or may not) know I'm self employed and they haven't paid me in over a month and owe me big time. We just got finished saving our house from foreclosure and now can't make our first payment that was due Feb 1. Our credit sucks so no loan for us. We can't pay anything. This is the first time I've had this problem in 5 years with my employer not paying me. I finally got a small check today but they still owe me for 5 weeks of work. They claim they mailed my check out 2 weeks ago, but it still hasn't come. I'm working with them to get that replaced.

So please pray for me and my family that we can get through this. I've given up all hope now on recovering from this. We've made it through tough times before, but this i feel is where we are going to lose everything. I'm just out of options and resources and just need prayers.

I feel this is obviously all my fault so now my hubby and I are fighting and I just am upset. I usually don't ask for prayers or tell my problems, but I feel I needed to this time.

Thank you all! HUGS
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

In need of prayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers   In need of prayers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:34 pm

Lord!!!!! Okay here we go....
Father,
We lift Angie, Nick, and Brent and family to your arms for shelter to weather this storm. You know the situation as well or better than we do. We know were it any other way than the way it is, Angie would not have come to us - because You made her strong and capable. Therefore, we know this is pretty serious. We ask you, Father, to lend her Your Strength, Your amazing Love and Reassurance. Hold them all close, dear Lord, and feel our hearts imprint through Yours. Let the money they need arrive without delay, or hesitation - Guide it to them with Your mighty Light and Path so that they will be safe and secure and their cares fade in the Warm Bath of your Heart's Song, beating it's steady Cadence and Comforting us in unimaginable and wonderous ways. If you can send extra - to ease their hearts, please send them extra - Lord knows in the past Angie has been there for me, and so many of other Children in Your Heart. Touch her and her family Father with that Amazing healing and set them on the right track back to being solvent and safe.
In the name of that sweet Lamb,
Amen.

~tyg
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

In need of prayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers   In need of prayers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Beautiful Tyggy!
Angie, dang girl! I really thought you pulled through this hard time and made it. Just know, God has always been there for you. Don't give up the faith. He may shine a little late my friend... and not exacally when we want him too.. HOWEVER... he is always there when we NEED him to be...
(sometimes I should listen to my own words) You know I am praying for you as the Leggies say "A lot and hard!"
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

In need of prayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers   In need of prayers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:31 am

He may shine a little late, but He always shines sooner or later. That's an awesome sentiment.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

In need of prayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers   In need of prayers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:21 am

Thanks ladies!

Beautiful words again tyg. You girls made me all feel better inside.

I know it will get better eventually, but it's never fast enough. My step mom came by with food and also $100 from an anonymous donor with more to come on Friday. Amazing. The $100 obviously helps for a few days with gas. Thank God last time we went shopping we stocked up on essentials because we had a little extra money.

It will get better if I stop thinking so negatively, but when you're in the situation it's hard to be positive. That is why I love coming online and talking to my friends and emerse myself in somthing else just for a little while to forget about my problems.

Love you! HUGS
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

In need of prayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers   In need of prayers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:38 am

You know I can relate on that note Ang! When we lost our heat and were freezing.. it was Tyggy and her friends that helped me to remmber God works in "His Time" but he does work it out...
HUGS
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

In need of prayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers   In need of prayers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 9:12 pm

Angie I am so sorry to hear that you are going through so much heart acke. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and you will be in my thoughts as well. I will light a candle for you to show you that the light of God is burning and he'll take good care of you. Granny always told us that if God gets you to it, he'll get your through it..

If there is ANYTHING I can do to help Please don't hesitate to let me know, I don't have much but I'll do what I can..
Please keep us updated as I'll be worried about you like we all will be..
God Bless you...
Sandi

In need of prayers Th0288037e
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

In need of prayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers   In need of prayers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:36 pm

Thanks you guys so much for your thoughts and prayers. It seems to be working in more ways than one.

I still have not received my back paychecks and the lady won't return my calls. But, my stepmom came over today and went grocery shopping and bought us even more food. She's coming back tomorrow and told me to make a grocery list!! How amazing! Plus the anonymous donor that gave my step mom the last $100 for us gave her more to give us. You would not believe how much. I cried!! $400!!! It's amazing. It can pay a few bills for sure.

It's coming slowly but surely. I just want my paychecks and this woman to call me back. LOL Anyway...i'm in shock by all this money, which really isn't much but can keep my internet going and my electricity and heat and gas for the truck. I'm in awe of people like that and I don't even know who it is! I think it's someone from their church and probably know them too. Jodie...I told you about the wonderful church my "mom's" go to.

Anyway...i have to get back to work. Why? I'm not sure considering they don't want to send me my money but I don't want to lose the job either. Maybe I'll take the rest of the day off just because I'm so overjoyed at what just happened today.

THanks again to your all for your words, thoughts, prayers, offers of help. It's really hard for me to ask for money or help because I'm an adult and should be able to do it all myself, but sometimes like now you just have to tell people or else you'll suffer longer. Thank you all yet again!!

Love you!!! HUGS You are the best group of people ever and never would have known any of you if it wasn't for a man named Taylor :)
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

In need of prayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers   In need of prayers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 12:38 pm

wietzema wrote:
Angie I am so sorry to hear that you are going through so much heart acke. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and you will be in my thoughts as well. I will light a candle for you to show you that the light of God is burning and he'll take good care of you. Granny always told us that if God gets you to it, he'll get your through it..

If there is ANYTHING I can do to help Please don't hesitate to let me know, I don't have much but I'll do what I can..
Please keep us updated as I'll be worried about you like we all will be..
God Bless you...
Sandi

In need of prayers Th0288037e

Thank you so very much Sandi for your offer. I really appreciate it. For now it's getting a little better. I love what your Granny said too becasue it is the truth and I try to think about how God wouldn't put me, us in situations we couldn't get out of. Sometimes it's hard to think that though.

You will all be in my prayers too just because! HUGS and God Bless
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

In need of prayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers   In need of prayers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:36 pm

Our God is an awesome God. Thank you so far, Father. Keep blessing them for me, okay? Amen.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In need of prayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: In need of prayers   In need of prayers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of prayers
Page 1 of 1