Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

'David Hernandez breaks silence on stripper reports

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

'David Hernandez breaks silence on stripper reports Empty
PostSubject: 'David Hernandez breaks silence on stripper reports   'David Hernandez breaks silence on stripper reports Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:24 pm

American Idol contestant David Hernandez has finally broken his silence on press reports that he performed nude, reportedly for a "mostly male" clientele, at a Phoenix, Arizona, strip club called Dick's Cabaret. "You know, honestly, I'm here to sing," Hernandez told EW.com at the Idol Top 12 party in West Hollywood on March 6. The singer appeared cool-headed and relaxed, despite the controversy. "I think America's judging us all off of our voices right now. Obviously they were, because I'm still in the Top 12, thank God. So I'm not really concerned with what's going on [with those reports]. I'm just focused on singing, because that's what I'm here to do." Look for a full report on all the Idol finalists later today on EW.com.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2008/03/idols-david-her.html??xid=email-alert-americanidol-20080307-item2
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

'David Hernandez breaks silence on stripper reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'David Hernandez breaks silence on stripper reports   'David Hernandez breaks silence on stripper reports Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 2:37 pm

I am so so so glad he made the 12, I was so afraid he wouldn't. I battled for him on the AI boards the other night until 1 am. Some of these hollier than thou people over there were really driving me nuts, and I said so. I agree with him that we are to be judging their voices not there life styles, It is no ones business but theirs what they do or did. I know David A and Jason have a lot of fans over there and of course a lot of new posters this year were really giving me a run for my money on David, I finally told them that it is not our place to judge them that only God has that right so let him do it. I just gave up.. But I am so happy because I do like David H. And think this kid is going places.

Thanks for the link Jodi...
Back to top Go down

'David Hernandez breaks silence on stripper reports
Page 1 of 1