Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

About David Hernandez.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

About David Hernandez. Empty
PostSubject: About David Hernandez.   About David Hernandez. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:38 pm

Found this little tidbit in the TV Guide about our favourite "castoff", David Hernandez.

Does David Hernandez think the controversy over his reported past as a stripper play a part in his early exit (he was voted off during the March 12 results show)? "It's hard to tell", sniffs the 24-year-old singer, who says he's already had interest from record labels. "That question is so played out. It's actually rather annoying to me now. It's done, it's over with, who cares? I'm a great singer. Let's focus on that."

All I've got to say to this is...AMEN David! I so agree, the past is the past. Let it go people. Sheesh! He is starting a new and more exciting career now. He is definately a great singer and as soon as his new cd comes out...I'm there with every penny I've got. :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: About David Hernandez.   About David Hernandez. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:23 pm

woo hoo I so agree and I will be right there with you and my pennies buying his cd. Just adore that guy!

:hot:
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: About David Hernandez.   About David Hernandez. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:21 am

I'll be in the front of the line to get his Cd.. He is good and I loved his spirt and his voice and I'm sorry but he really was the best looking and the most "clean cut" kid on the show, but I guess that's not what America was looking for. I've been asked on the AI boards just what I liked about David, I told them it would be easier to say what I didn't like because there was nothing I didn't like, he can sing circle around the others and honestly I think that hurt him more so than the stripping, I've always felt that AI knows WHO they want in the final and they'll get them there come what may. But knowing that SIMON told David that he was a great singer and that he'd go far makes me think that this kid will do just that, Simon doesn't tell everyone that and we all know how fussy Simon is when it comes to talent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About David Hernandez.   About David Hernandez. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About David Hernandez.
Page 1 of 1