Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

David Hernandez "HOLD ON"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

David Hernandez "HOLD ON" Empty
PostSubject: David Hernandez "HOLD ON"   David Hernandez "HOLD ON" Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:32 am

Wasn't sure where to put this, and thought this was the perfect place ha..

As most of you know I am a fan of David Hernandez from this season AI, he has a song I'd love to have you listen to, From what I've read he wrote it 2 years ago and this is what he says about it.

This song is called "HOLD ON" and it's great, Love it. Give it a listen and see what ya think.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n7ybzlzdjw0
When you get to this site click on GregKimble - HoldOnfeaDavidHernandez.mp3

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hold On
Current mood: blessed

Hey thanks for liking the song.

I actually never intended for it to be out there just yet because its not fully mixed and mastered. But it leaked....which is totally cool..... It was actually recorded almost 2 years ago believe it or not. But the singers on it sound great and im sure you guys can see the potential.

A little background about the song.

The first verse I wrote about my grandmother Linda who was dying from lung cancer in hospice back in 2006. I wanted something to give to her before she went, and fortunately, she was able to hear it. She loved it.

The second verse was written by my bestfriend Sly and its about his past and losing his father at a young age.

And Greg wrote the 3rd verse.

The song is for ANYONE AND EVERYONE who is going through a struggle....it was meant to uplift.

We had all contributed to the song that is pretty special to all of us. Greg and Sly appreciate the support from all of you! So.......THANKS!

im glad ya like it!

There is more to come!

David
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: David Hernandez "HOLD ON"   David Hernandez "HOLD ON" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:07 pm

I couldn't get it to work. I'm probably doing something wrong I clicked on it and it just seemed to refresh the page.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: David Hernandez "HOLD ON"   David Hernandez "HOLD ON" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:56 pm

I'm still working on getting this darn link to work, It works for me when I saved it to my email and it worked when I tryed clicking on it when I posted it, so what happen, I did go and listen to this song again and man it's really a good song. I'll try again ok.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: David Hernandez "HOLD ON"   David Hernandez "HOLD ON" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:28 pm

GregKimble - HoldOnfeaDavidHernandez.mp3

This is the link that I have saved and it comes right up, Maybe I had to type it in word for word the first time, Heck I don't know what's wrong with it. A computer genis I'm not... : :(
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: David Hernandez "HOLD ON"   David Hernandez "HOLD ON" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:36 pm

It worked for me guys
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: David Hernandez "HOLD ON"   David Hernandez "HOLD ON" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:46 pm

So what did you think Jodi? Honest opinion regardless of how much I like the guy, I'd like to hear what someone other than one of his fans think???
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: David Hernandez "HOLD ON"   David Hernandez "HOLD ON" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female

PostSubject: Re: David Hernandez "HOLD ON"   David Hernandez "HOLD ON" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:51 pm

I dont know yet. The link worked. BUT you have to be a member there to hear it lol
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male

PostSubject: Re: David Hernandez "HOLD ON"   David Hernandez "HOLD ON" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:52 pm

Well that worked I had to click the other part after clicking GregKimble - HoldOnfeaDavidHernandez.mp3 there's a thing that says to click to download. I'm listening now. :D
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male

PostSubject: Re: David Hernandez "HOLD ON"   David Hernandez "HOLD ON" Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:53 pm

DreamHrt wrote:
I dont know yet. The link worked. BUT you have to be a member there to hear it lol
I'm not a member but it worked. :)
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: David Hernandez "HOLD ON"   David Hernandez "HOLD ON" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:46 am

it work for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Hernandez "HOLD ON"   David Hernandez "HOLD ON" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Hernandez "HOLD ON"
Page 1 of 1