Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday Empty
PostSubject: Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday   Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:56 pm

Mandisa is ready for a vacation. She’s going to Disney World.

Of course, work comes first. The former American Idol finalist — she finished ninth the season Taylor Hicks won — will sing at Night of Joy, a Christian music gathering, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on Saturday night.

She said she’ll extend her stay here for a little R&R, only her second break since she finished Idol in 2006.

It’s her second trip to Disney World. The first time was for a Christmas parade taping, and she was enthralled, especially with all the little girls gussied up as princesses.

"I wish I had come there before I was a 30-year-old woman," Mandisa says.

Aside from live performances (including one with Gladys Knight at the Apollo theater), she has been working on a Christmas album and a studio album to be released in the spring. And she was featured on "Save My Soul," a song with with tobyMac, another Night of Joy performer on Saturday. Could a live duet be in the works?

"I would definitely like to do that," she says.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_orlando/2008/09/american-idol-a.html
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday   Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:09 pm

i still can't believe Blake Lewis beat out both her and Lakisha, what were the voters thinking??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday   Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:25 am

Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday 951557 Mae dear I think you have Mandisa confused with Melinda Doolittle who was on the season with Blake and Lakisha. Mandisa was on the same season as our Taylor. I will say however that I was surprised to see Mandisa leave so early in the show. I think Kellie Pickler and/or Katharine McPhee should have left first.

Anyway, getting back to Mandisa. I am so glad for her that success continues. She is one awesome singer and I look forward to getting more music from this talented lady. wiggle
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday   Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:40 am

Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday 951557 you're right i am confuse
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday   Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:23 pm

YEIPPPIEE for Mandisa. I really like her not just her voice and boy can she sing but her whole personality is fantastic. I think she's one of those people that you can tell have a big heart and honest to goodness Good Person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday   Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandisa preps for Disney World appearance Saturday
Page 1 of 1