Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Winners - American Music Awards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Winners - American Music Awards Empty
PostSubject: Winners - American Music Awards   Winners - American Music Awards Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:13 am

:) Hi everyone. Seems some of our idols won on the American Music Awards. They are as follows:

Carrie Underwood - Favorite country music album - Carnival Ride

Jordin Sparks - Favorite Adult Contemporary

Daughtry - Favorite Rock Duo or Group

Congrats to the idols.

Winners - American Music Awards 833804 Side note here: I watched most of the show and was very entertained by seeing New Kids On The Block (Their new cd is awesome), Christina Aguilera did a medley of her hits (wow, what energy especially since she is a new mom), Beyonce and Pink were also a highlight in my opinion. It was also good to see Enrigue Iglesias as a presenter (He won in the Latin category), and last but not least good to see that Linkin Park took the Alternative category as well as Rascal Flatts winning for Country Duo or Group.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Winners - American Music Awards   Winners - American Music Awards Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:05 pm

I'm with you CC. It was good to see some American Idols winning an award. I loved seeing some favorites like Mariah Carey and NKOTB. What a treat to see those boys all grown up. They sounded so good. Watching little Miley Cyrus was a treat too. She is growing up into a beautiful young woman. My favorite performances were Pink, Gwen and Chris Brown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Winners - American Music Awards   Winners - American Music Awards Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:39 pm

denib wrote:
I'm with you CC. It was good to see some American Idols winning an award. I loved seeing some favorites like Mariah Carey and NKOTB. What a treat to see those boys all grown up. They sounded so good. Watching little Miley Cyrus was a treat too. She is growing up into a beautiful young woman. My favorite performances were Pink, Gwen and Chris Brown.

:( Sadly it seems I missed alot more show. I quit watching after Miley Cyrus did her number. I get tired of seeing the same people win over and over. Sure wish I could have seen Annie Lennox perform. As usual turned the channel too quickly I guess.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Winners - American Music Awards   Winners - American Music Awards Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:58 pm

Isn't it sad? I stopped watching these shows a long time ago because of that very reason. Same people winning over and over again. Last night I was bored which is why I watched as much as I did. Sadly, I was on the phone when Annie Lenox sang so I missed her too. ~sniff~
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winners - American Music Awards   Winners - American Music Awards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winners - American Music Awards
Page 1 of 1