Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Simon Cowell has BUGS???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Simon Cowell has BUGS??? Empty
PostSubject: Simon Cowell has BUGS???   Simon Cowell has BUGS??? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:26 pm

'American Idol' judge Simon Cowell bugged over getting bugged
By ISADORA LAPOWSKY
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Monday, December 1st 2008, 12:51 PM

Simon Cowell isn't too pleased that someone installed a tracking device on his car.
It's easy enough to bother Simon Cowell, but it's getting bugged that really raises his ire.

The infamously grouchy judge of "American Idol" recently found a piece of tracking technology attached to the underside of his Bentley Continental, Britain's Daily Mail reports.

"Simon is completely freaked out by this," a source said. "He can't believe someone has gone to so much trouble and expense to monitor his every movement. It's extremely sinister."

The discovery was made after Cowell realized the same motorcyclist had been following him to privately scheduled meetings. Members of Cowell's security team are the ones who found the device.

"He was aware that someone kept turning up a few minutes after he went everywhere. He couldn't work out how that person knew his movements," the source said. "The tracking device was quite sophisticated."

The scandal comes on the heels of Cowell's highly publicized split from girlfriend Terri Seymour. Though he's busy now with his British show "The X Factor," sources say Cowell wants to get to the bottom of this bugging incident.

"It is a hassle he could do without - especially with 'X Factor' in its final stages - but it has to be done," said the source. "But he can't take any chances."

Earlier this year, a piece of listening technology was found beneath a backstage table at the show "Britain's Got Talent." At the time, Cowell noted, "This shows the extent to which people will go to get inside knowledge."

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/12/...ll_bugged_.html
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell has BUGS???   Simon Cowell has BUGS??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:42 am

Like him or not, this is dispicable. Jeez, people, get a life.
And he and his girl split? Aww.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell has BUGS???   Simon Cowell has BUGS??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:54 am

Simon Cowell has BUGS??? 248559 I so agree this is crazy. Makes one scared when you are that well known. So Simon and Terri are no more. That is too bad but deep down I have always thought that Paula and Simon might get together someday. They have sort of a love/hate relationship that could bring them together. I know I am off the mark probably but one wonders with these two.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell has BUGS???   Simon Cowell has BUGS??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:10 am

People are crazy.. will they ecer learn.. just because there on TV dont make them super human I mean Jezzz There just like us but rich haaha
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell has BUGS???   Simon Cowell has BUGS??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:59 pm

I sure hope you all didn't think I thought this was a good idea, cuz I sure don't. I can just imagine how pissed Simon was and I sure don't blame him at all. I kind of wonder why anyone would want to bug him in the first place..
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell has BUGS???   Simon Cowell has BUGS??? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:03 pm

It's just scarry that someone wants to evade his private life like that. Even Simon deserves his privacy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell has BUGS???   Simon Cowell has BUGS??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simon Cowell has BUGS???
Page 1 of 1