Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Empty
PostSubject: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:59 pm

“American Idol” still has five singers left in the competition. But acid-tongued judge Simon Cowell has already decided who he would like to see in the final round next month.

“I’d ike to see Adam (Lambert) and Danny (Gokey) in the final because they are the best two singers,” Cowell told reporters at a TV industry event in Los Angeles on Friday.
Adam is hardly a surprise as he’s been the clear favorite of all four “Idol” judges for weeks.

But Cowell’s choice of Danny might come as more of a surprise to fans after some of his lukewarm comments recently. On Tuesday, Cowell called Gokey’s performance in disco theme week “clumsy”.

Cowell has an option to sign the eventual winner of the talent show to his record label and his comments are influential. But it’s still America who gets to vote for their “Idol”.
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:04 pm

that's nice, i much rather have Kris and Alliosn in the finale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:39 am

:) For once I actually agree with Simon's choices. I feel these two are also the strongest contenders. I do believe though that the other three will get contracts as they are also talented. Danny has always been on my list of top favorites but Adam has impressed me alot as the show has progressed so I am also rooting for him. Regardless I will definitely be buying their music.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:40 am

actually i much rather have
Brent Keith and Scott MacIntyre or Jackie Tohn in the fianl.
:(
however since a lot of Americans are more blind then Scott is..., when it comes to talent anyways.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:15 am

concertcris wrote:
:) For once I actually agree with Simon's choices. I feel these two are also the strongest contenders. I do believe though that the other three will get contracts as they are also talented. Danny has always been on my list of top favorites but Adam has impressed me alot as the show has progressed so I am also rooting for him. Regardless I will definitely be buying their music.
I don't know that I want to see Adam in the finale but he is the favorite. So, with that said, I have to agree with Simon's choices.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:59 pm

actually i don't get the all the hoopla about Adam or Danny or Matt for that matter.
and i still don't get why season 7 was so great. or the hoopla with Cook. oh well.
Simon says.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:26 pm

I guess it's all up to the voters but I really wouldnt' mind seeing Kris in one of the top spots, For no other reason than I think the kid has been overlooked and he is good, he doesnt have the power voice that Adam has but hes got a good honest voice and loads of talent in the writing and arragements as well..

If for some unknown mircle he does make it and it's Danny there with him I'd almost bet he'd take the title. I've heard so many say that they would not vote for Danny for some reason but Kris would have a better chance against Danny than Adam..
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:11 am

If it ends up being Kris and Adam I'll be heartbroken of course. And I'll vote for Kris. ~smiling sweetly~ Using Mae's word, Kris is probably the most "under-rated" contestant of the four.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:35 pm

Are you a Danny or Allison fan? Just wondering., I like all 4 of them so the next 2 weeks will be hard, With Danny for me I just can not connect to him for some reason, I know there are a lot of people that think Danny is Taylor made over but with Taylor I connected as soon as he opened him mouth to talk in his audition.. I really do like Kris and I agree he seems to have been the most under estemated of the 4 or even the 13
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:46 pm

actually yall apparently don't watch the results - how many times did Allison landed in the bottom 3 - when she rock the night before. Way too many. Allison is the most under-rated out of the 4. and the most over-rated is Adam.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:25 pm

I like all four in this order:
1. Danny 2. Kris 3. Allison 4. Adam

I don't think Danny is Taylor made over but there are so many similarities to their singing style. That's what attracted me to Danny in the first place. Kris and Allison are simply cute as buttons and are terrific vocalists. I never connected with Adam. And it's especially irritating now that Paula hypes him up. OMG!! Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two 945178
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:34 pm

Mae, I guess I really have to disagree with you on Kris and Allison.
I don't think anyone even knew Kris was a serious contender in this season until very recently judges included. They looked on him as a wantabee Idol and he's shown them he's more than that. Allison is for sure next in line on the under-rated because she's young and sometime they are not taken seriously but she's there for a reason and she's showing that reason but being in the bottom doesn't mean that they are underrated at all, just that the voters aren't voting..
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:20 pm

Does anyone else think that Kris looks like he could be David Archuleta big brother????//
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:26 pm

I don't, not even close.. JMO of course but Kris has so much on David A it isn't even funny. David was not a favorite of mine because he is just a cute kid and that got him a long way. I know of course that he's talented and super great but just not my type. Kris brings everything he has to a performance and a song...
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:53 pm

i meant in looks only
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:49 am

wietzema wrote:
I don't, not even close.. JMO of course but Kris has so much on David A it isn't even funny. David was not a favorite of mine because he is just a cute kid and that got him a long way. I know of course that he's talented and super great but just not my type. Kris brings everything he has to a performance and a song...

:) Kris is definately the dark horse of this competition. He's turning out to be tremendously talented. I see him having a great career as a song writer/singer, arranger....whatever he puts his energy into doing.

No I don't think he looks like David Archuleta either. They have a similar body type that would make them look "related" but not like brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two   Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simon Cowell Picks His Ideal Final Two
Page 1 of 1