Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

if you could change one thing about

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

if you could change one thing about Empty
PostSubject: if you could change one thing about   if you could change one thing about Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:45 pm

AI what would it be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: if you could change one thing about   if you could change one thing about Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:23 pm

If I could change one thing about AI it would be the favoritsm that the judges show some idols or their way of knowing who is going to win...
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: if you could change one thing about   if you could change one thing about Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:44 pm

if you could change one thing about 833804 There are several things I would change but the biggest one would be the voting system. I think they should put a limit on the amount of votes a person can do for a contestant.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: if you could change one thing about   if you could change one thing about Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:21 am

There are so many that think the same as you do CC, I guess it might help in some ways but hurt in others, What I mean is that I've read a lot of posts on AI about some would buy "throw away" cell phones and use them as well as their land phone and regular cell, so I guess those that are so willing to do anything to make thier Favorite a winner that they'd do anything and then it would be a disadvantange to those of us who wouldn't . Ok so did any of that make sense....
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: if you could change one thing about   if you could change one thing about Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:35 am

if you think about it the vote system is completely fair.
anyone and everyone can vote has many times they want for whoever they want.
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female

PostSubject: Re: if you could change one thing about   if you could change one thing about Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:09 am

ok i just want to sure this from the ai boards
http://www.americanidol.com/myidol/forums/topic/?tid=1046640&page=3
i go by armadillo in there and here is what i had to say about voting-

Like i said before i think the voting system is fair. It fair cause everyone is allotted the same amount of time and endless votes in the time. Does this give an accurate picture of cds sell, concert attandance etc. after the show?? No!! It sure doesn't. It is better for a contestant to get 100 votes by 100 voters then to get 100 votes by 1 voter.

Now i like to say this: I was really happy when Taylor Hicks won season five. Taylor just isn't my favorite contestant, he is actually my favorite singer. However looking back i realize now that he would have been better off losing the title and going with someone else. Just like i think that young Josiah is better off not making the top 24 and going with Warner Bros.

I think the system should be change because i never again want to see want happen to Taylor happen to another contestant.
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: if you could change one thing about   if you could change one thing about Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:56 pm

The voting is definately an issue. I also think song choices should be more available to the performer. As in the case of Phil Stacy. Once he figured out country was the right way to go they should have let him continue in that direction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you could change one thing about   if you could change one thing about Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if you could change one thing about
Page 1 of 1