Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Change in Idol Format

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Change in Idol Format Empty
PostSubject: Change in Idol Format   Change in Idol Format Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:26 pm

From EJ on The Boogie
From TV Squad:
Quote:
In an interview with The New York Post, executive producer Nigel Lythgoe said things are being shaken up a bit this season.

In the upcoming season, if a contestant plays a musical instrument, they will be allowed to show off their talents in addition to singing. That's a big change from the past.

Hmmm. Wonder where they got that idea. Seems to me that someone broke that barrier a couple of years ago during a long walk...
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Change in Idol Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change in Idol Format   Change in Idol Format Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:20 pm

good one Jodi, I heard this and of course they mentioned some of the ones that do play instruments like Chris and that but no Taylor was mentioned, seems strange to me that they keep forgetting him..

This might be a good idea but I wonder what Simon thinks of it sense he keeps saying "This is a singing contest" :)
Back to top Go down

Change in Idol Format
Page 1 of 1