Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??

Go down 
+5
Angie
geewindu
concertcris
azsoul
Taysiah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:14 am

Angie wrote:
Okay...so many of you may throw stones or tomatoes at me, but I don't care! Hahahaha
Those of you who know me well know how addicted I am to Idol. AND....how much I do love our Taylor...but my fave Idol of all time has to be David Cook. I mean there are many, many, many reasons I say that and I don't think I have time or space to go into it all. So much has happened this year that has made him my #1...I also love Brooke...and still the faves from season 5 and plenty from Season 7...Dave has just won me over in more ways than 1...maybe 5 ways. LOL

With that....He is also my fave singer ever. He has such amazing vocal talent and stage presence and there is so much more that goes into finding a fave singer for me....Dave is just amazing in my eyes.

Angie LOL We know you will always love Taylor you are going to see him in a few days in MN:) you & Tyg made me fall in love with Tay so he will be my 1 & Only Forever Man.Andgie & Her Cookie Man LOL.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:16 am

DreamHrt wrote:
No Mae he isnt under rated at all. There are so many wonderful musically talented people out there. How could we possably just love him. Your spreading yourself to thin lol. Do you think Taylor has only one favorite musician? I seriously doubt it.
QAngie we all know you have a crush on Mr. Cook lol that's fine... just umm let me know and invite me to the wedding okay??? (ducks)

Taylor is the singer I love the most but MOS DEF NOT the only one I swoon over GHAAAAAH there are so many male singers I love Most are country.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female
Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:05 pm

have I told you guys lately that I love you?

That is all :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Idol-Unofficial.com
brootsie

brootsie

Female
Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:34 pm

Angie wrote:

Ditto!!! :christmas
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:03 pm

Angie wrote:

I dont think so Commence telling us Cool

We love you to baby kissy
And a Hug for your Cookie big hug
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:13 pm

ALL IM GUNNA SAY IS THIS YOU KNOW YOU DONT WANT ME TO SAY A WORD.................................... Lets drop it Angie likes David cook more than Taylor now So? She still likes Taylor i mean if she didnt she wouldnt be going to see him in Grease in a few days in MN. Alot of people have pulled away from Taylor that is THEIR LOSS more Taylor for us. Im not gunna say anymore for now Im not gunna let myself get all upset and mad when I'm starting to get happy & excited cause this time next week Me & Tyg will be @ Connies & tuesday we'll be headed for Chicago. WOOOOOOOOOO HOOO
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:40 pm

TaysLadybug wrote:
DreamHrt wrote:
does anyone besides me find these pictures EERIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 2008-12-21_230311is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 424779659_f91a723a6b

HOOOOOOOOOOLY CHIT they could be twins LOL

:) Like I said before they do have some of the same features. What can I say I simply adore these two! is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 531978
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:14 pm

TaysLadybug wrote:
ALL IM GUNNA SAY IS THIS YOU KNOW YOU DONT WANT ME TO SAY A WORD.................................... Lets drop it Angie likes David cook more than Taylor now So? She still likes Taylor i mean if she didnt she wouldnt be going to see him in Grease in a few days in MN. Alot of people have pulled away from Taylor that is THEIR LOSS more Taylor for us. Im not gunna say anymore for now Im not gunna let myself get all upset and mad when I'm starting to get happy & excited cause this time next week Me & Tyg will be @ Connies & tuesday we'll be headed for Chicago. WOOOOOOOOOO HOOO

is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 610414 Penny? Is that you??? I have never known you to lips

Good Girl! I am proud of you!
I handled everything as best I could and now it is said and done...
Carry On
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:50 pm

I'm pretty amazed that she actually kept her mouth shut on this one Hahahahaha

And Pens...I'm not even 100% sure I'm going to see Taylor in Grease. I have no funds to go at this moment. I'm still trying to figure things out. They do still have some tickets so I'm not worried about that.

Just pray that my mom and I will be able to go :)
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:26 pm

DreamHrt wrote:
TaysLadybug wrote:

is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 610414 Penny? Is that you??? I have never known you to lips

Good Girl! I am proud of you!
I handled everything as best I could and now it is said and done...
Carry On

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUST ME IT WAS HARD LMFAO
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:31 pm

Angie wrote:
I'm pretty amazed that she actually kept her mouth shut on this one Hahahahaha

And Pens...I'm not even 100% sure I'm going to see Taylor in Grease. I have no funds to go at this moment. I'm still trying to figure things out. They do still have some tickets so I'm not worried about that.

Just pray that my mom and I will be able to go :)

HEY I defeded you & this i s the thanks I get is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 245532 lol!

IM sorry to jump the gun on Grease. I thought you already had your tickets bought. But if I were you I get busy or you will need binocculars to see him LOL.

BTW if you get oyur hand outta "COOKIE JAR" for 5 mins We migth talk & Id know something LOL. I know i could get on Yahoo more But when iget on u arent ever on it's ok Well touch base soon LOVE YA BABY kissy
Im happy I dunno why hee hee
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 10:39 pm

I just checked tickets today. They still have decent seats left so I'm not so worried. You know how my paycheck comes when it feels like it. That is the problem. lol
Plus..brent knows I want to go so my mom and I are working it out. Brent and Nick just got back from Florida today. His parents were there and he hadn't seen them for like 5 years so they drove down there and surprised them for Christmas.
I just hope it works out. If not my mom says we can hang out at the stage door LMAO

BTW....my hand is has NOT been in the Cookie Jar recently :(
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:53 pm

Angie wrote:
I just checked tickets today. They still have decent seats left so I'm not so worried. You know how my paycheck comes when it feels like it. That is the problem. lol
Plus..brent knows I want to go so my mom and I are working it out. Brent and Nick just got back from Florida today. His parents were there and he hadn't seen them for like 5 years so they drove down there and surprised them for Christmas.
I just hope it works out. If not my mom says we can hang out at the stage door LMAO

BTW....my hand is has NOT been in the Cookie Jar recently :(

Awww Im sorry you didnt get to go with them. Im thrilled Brent got to see his mom & dad & Nicky got to see gma & gpa.

Awwww why havent you been in the cookie jar lately? He been busy gearing up for his tour & not playing oy FB? big hug
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:03 pm

TaysLadybug wrote:

Awww Im sorry you didnt get to go with them. Im thrilled Brent got to see his mom & dad & Nicky got to see gma & gpa.

Awwww why havent you been in the cookie jar lately? He been busy gearing up for his tour & not playing oy FB? big hug

Yep...he's been busy and not playing :( His tour dates should be announced in the next few weeks :)

It's okay I didn't go to FL...they weren't there but a few days. Next time I will.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:21 pm

Keep us posted if he comes my way, Angie. Something tells me his might be a show I have to get to, finances considered.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:45 pm

Angie wrote:
TaysLadybug wrote:

Yep...he's been busy and not playing :( His tour dates should be announced in the next few weeks :)

It's okay I didn't go to FL...they weren't there but a few days. Next time I will.
Woo Hooo Cook Tour dates LOL. That Taylor hicks guy has taken all my concert money for the yr LOL.

that trip gave Nick & Brent father & son time too. Maybe when you go you'll get pix
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:26 pm

Will do tyg...I can post his dates here.

Pens...Nick came back a whole new kid. It did him well spending time with dad alone. I'm impressed! LOL

And...I have a feeling I'll be going to a few different concerts in 2009. haha Cook and Taylor and hoping a few other Season 7 people will be on tour as well. I especially want to see Carly because she is amazing live. So is Michael Johns. Hopefully I'll have the funds. Still trying to win that lottery. I'm starting to think it's fake LMAO
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:55 am

Great - I look forward to it.
And we'll have to see about kidnapping you for at least one show, some dang place - I still want to meet you, you know.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:54 am

Yay!
Should I be excited about potentially being kidnapped? LOL
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Not only do they look so simular but they sound almost exactally like while singing. hehehe Elvis is still alive through our man Taylor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:35 pm

Angie wrote:
Yay!
Should I be excited about potentially being kidnapped? LOL

:) Yes definately - it is so fun being kidnapped. :) We're trying to kidnap Jodie. She's proving difficult to kidnap. BUT I plan on prevailing....... Cool
~tyg
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Angie wrote:
Will do tyg...I can post his dates here.

Pens...Nick came back a whole new kid. It did him well spending time with dad alone. I'm impressed! LOL

And...I have a feeling I'll be going to a few different concerts in 2009. haha Cook and Taylor and hoping a few other Season 7 people will be on tour as well. I especially want to see Carly because she is amazing live. So is Michael Johns. Hopefully I'll have the funds. Still trying to win that lottery. I'm starting to think it's fake LMAO

I hope Nick's new attitude lasts forever LOL.

Woooo Hoo Angie the concert Junkie LOL
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:14 pm

tygrlllie wrote:
And we'll have to see about kidnapping you for at least one show, some dang place - I still want to meet you, you know.
~tyg

YES KIDNAAAAAAAAAAAAAP her lol maybe we can all hook up in MN sometime She can take us to THE MOA LMAO :) Cool
Back to top Go down
Angie
Administrator
Angie

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:14 pm

TaysLadybug wrote:
tygrlllie wrote:
~tyg

YES KIDNAAAAAAAAAAAAAP her lol maybe we can all hook up in MN sometime She can take us to THE MOA LMAO :) Cool

Oh joy...the MOA is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 945178
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:52 am

LMFAO you told me that is you fae place in the world BAWHAHAHHAHAAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next