Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??

Go down 
+5
Angie
geewindu
concertcris
azsoul
Taysiah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:40 pm

I know this is going to sound like a stupid question girls but, just so I know......what is MOA?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:09 am

Penney and Angie have to field that one, but my guess? Minnesota Museum of Art, maybe? I have no clue. Knowing Ang, though, that's a pretty distinct possibility - she's very smart, savvy, classy, and artistic. You'll have to ask her about the lovely cross stitch she made Taylor a while back.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:29 am

Mall Of America. I've been there a quite few times myself. Angie juuuuuuust looooooooves it Cool
Back to top Go down
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer??   is your favorite contestant also your favorite singer?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:46 am

DreamHrt wrote:
i NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED IT GEE
Cool
My fav Idol is of course Taylor. My favorite singer is....
Sir Elton John and here he is singing a song from me to you...