Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09 Empty
PostSubject: Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09   Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:50 am

hello Hi gang. Came across some news items on the American Idol site so figured I would share them with you in case you have not seen them. Here goes:

Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09 214452 David Cook celebrated his 26th birthday on December 19th and appears to be ending the year of 2008 quite well. His debut album is going great guns on so many charts it is too numerous to post them all. I know you will join me on wishing our Season 7 rocker more success. Happy Birthday David!

Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09 531978 Love is in the air as Season 6 contestant Gina Glocksen started off the new year by marrying her long-time boyfriend Joe Ruzicka on Jan. 4th. Also from Season 6 Jordin Sparks and Haley Scarnato were bridesmaids. Jordin sang the happy couple's first song of the night which was "I Wanna Hold Your Hand". Gina now lives in Nashville and is recording an album she hopes get released in mid-2009. cheers Congrats to Gina and Joe and much happiness in your future together!

Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09 295441 I am happy to say that finally next week on Jan 13th the new season of American Idol will be starting. I will be posting re-caps of the auditions and the show so look forward to your comments on the new season. Until next time, take care my friends!
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09   Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:53 pm

:kisses: Thanks CC. I haven't been over to AI in a while and when I did try get in I see it's closed for awhile. Hummmm wonder what they'll do to improve it ha..

I've been watching Season 7 on The Reality Channel, but now that David H is off or will be tonight I don't have to watch anymore ha.. IT was good to see him again even if it was a rerun. I still think he had a lot of Talent just to bad some couldn't look past his past and move him forward.. Anyway, I'll be watching AI or at least hope to and will be watching for any one that measures up to my two favorites.

I look forward to your recaps as well. Never miss a thing with CC around... clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09   Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:04 am

🍌 Wanted to add new congrats to both Carrie Underwood and Jordin Sparks for winning on the "People's Choice Awards" show on Wednesday night (1/7).

Carrie won for "Favorite Female Singer"

Jordin won for "Favorite Combined Forces" due to her duet with Chris Brown for the song "No Air".

Best Wishes to both!

Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09 13092
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09   Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:13 am

I watched the awards the other night and have to say both these gals looked FANTASTIC, Of course they always do and I pass on my Congratulations to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09   Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Tidbits of News - 1/6/09
Page 1 of 1