Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 4/15/09

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 4/15/09 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 4/15/09   Results - 4/15/09 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:55 am

Results - 4/15/09 322546 Hi gang. Sure hope all of you got your taxes done in plenty of time as today is the last day to file. Oops I am suppose to re-cap the results show which I will do quickly.

Group Commercial: To the song "Freeze Frame" our contestants are being featured on different magazine covers which I thought was kind of interesting. Isn't technology something?

Group Sing: I enjoyed our group singing the song "Maniac" and thought each of our contestants sounded pretty good during their solo moments.

My oh my is Zac Efron a cutie or what? How cool that our idols got to go to the premiere of the movie "17 Again". They all looked so happy.

Guest appearances:

Jennifer Hudson is looking good as seems like she has lost some weight. For not winning the title she is doing quite well as we hear of her winning an Oscar for her role in "Dream Girls" and she seem quite thrilled to have won a Grammy for her debut album. After the tragic loss of some of her family it was good to see her happy again and congrats go to her for being newly engaged. As for her song "If This Isn't Love" I really did not care for it but she is doing well on the charts so more congrats for her success.

As for Miley Cyrus I could not get over how old she look in spite of just being a teenager. Also whoever fixed her hair must have been on drugs or something as it looked terrible. Her song "The Climb" was just okay for me and I must say they had too much smoke on the stage as sometimes she was not in full view due to this. Her dress was pretty.

Resuts:

Allison - safe
Adam - safe
Anoop - first to the bottom 3 and totally not deserved I think.
Kris - safe
Lil - 2nd to the bottom 3 and she should be there in my opinion.
Matt - last to the bottom 3
Danny - safe

Anoop is the first to be sent back to the couch safely. Simon says before we get the final result that he thinks they would consider saving one of the final two and it would probably be a surprise to them. Ryan questions "Lil"? Simon answers "well see". Turns out Matt is the lowest vote-getter this week and has to sing for survival. This time around he does better I think and sings it more like the original with soul. Paula and Kara are loving it and swaying to the song as they stand. After he finishes the audience is chanting "Save". Simon asks Matt how many times he has been in the bottom 3 and Matt responds twice before Simon gives him the news that while he does not think he has a chance of winning the competition it is good news and he is safe. Lots of hugs and cheers abound.

I agree with Simon's assessment but am glad Matt gets another week however this means that two will be eliminated next week and it could be a tough go for our contestants as it is also Disco week. So our Wednesday show ends on a happy note.

Results - 4/15/09 451785 I now bid you a good week ahead and welcome your comments.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Results - 4/15/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/15/09   Results - 4/15/09 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:53 am

I've never been a huge fan of JH but she is doing wonderful for sure and looking so very great. Wonder how it felt for her to be back on that stage and infront of those judges again.

Miley, well my 10 year old granddaughter LOVES her of course and when she's here all we watch is Hanna Montana... She did a lot older than her young years for sure. I also think and it's my own opinion that she is a better actor than a singer..

I was so so so THRILLED when Kris was safe, 2 weeks in a row he's been in the bottom of the dial site that measures buzy singles so 2 weeks that site has been wrong.

I so agree that Anoop did not deserve to be in the bottom 3 at all and Matt sure didn't deserve to get the lowest number of votes I truly think it would have been Lil, I was happy that they safed him for another week and I too agree with Simon, the others are so much stronger than he is, meaning Allison, Adam, Danny, Kris is a so so, I don't think he has the fans YET to keep keeping him safe but he seems to be picking up fans more all the time. Anyway I don't think the SAVE would have been used on Lil, With Disco next week, these guys are going to have to pull out all the stops and bring their best to make it through and with 2 going home it'll be that much more of a big deal,, I'm sure Adam will do wonderful, he has the nack of switching it up to do whatever. I also hope that Kris gets out of his comfort zone and really shocks us once again.

Thanks again CC for a great review.
Back to top Go down
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Results - 4/15/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/15/09   Results - 4/15/09 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:00 am

Well, my, my - now next week ought to be interesting. Who do you think is going to crack under this kind of pressure, gang? They not only have to not be the bottom spot, but not be either of the TWO bottom spots. That's a lot of stress!
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 4/15/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/15/09   Results - 4/15/09 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:25 am

I was not a big fan of Jennifer's while she was on AI. But she's come along way and I'm warming up to her. I loved her song. I'm with you CC....it's good to see her happy again after such aweful events in her life recently. My congrads to her on the Oscar and her grammy.

It must be my age. I don't get into Miley at all. LOL She does have an adorable personality though. And yeah....who did her hair? Agree the dress was beautiful!

I was upset to see Lil safe instead of Matt. Tears rolled down my cheeks when Simon told him the news was good and he was saved. Disco Week? Whoa....this is going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

Results - 4/15/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 4/15/09   Results - 4/15/09 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 4/15/09
Page 1 of 1