Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 3/17/10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 3/17/10 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 3/17/10   Results - 3/17/10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:24 am

:welcome1: Hello all. Our show starts off with prior clips of all the top 12 being shown to the Everly Brothers song "All I Can Do Is Dream". Ryan then welcomes us to the show and keeping in tune with the holiday has the technician turn all the lights green. Speaking of which, Happy St. Patrick's Day all.

He then asks who our votes have sent home (again he does not say how many votes came in). Next is the intro to the judges: Randy, Ellen, Kara and Simon. Simon wants to know if Ryan will be doing any "eye-ballin" tonight as he totally did not care for Ryan's agressive behavior of the night before. Guess that threw Simon for a loop when Ryan did that. However they make peace with each other and shake hands. We then hear about the "save card" that again will be used this season. However, there is a twist: the judges can only use it once before the top 5 are put into place and the vote to save has to be unanimous.

Results - 3/17/10 820770 What a pleasure it was to see a true rockstar in the form of David Cook singing the song "Jumping Jack Flash". He looked good, sounded good and he and his band played good. Now that is how these contestants of season 9 need to be to show they have what it takes to succeed in the music business. After performing, David informs us he is working on a new album (I can hardly wait!). He also is going to Africa to help with "Idol Gives Back". I am assuming he will be on that special show. Great going David!

Results - 3/17/10 322546 On the Ford commercial we see our idols in different cars and what appears to be paint balls being tossed at each other's car to the song "Tick Tick Boom". Also the contestants got a chance to do Fiesta graphics as they did different designs to decorate different cars. This group seems like they are having a blast with each other.

lol! The Results:

Paige is asked if her laryngities is better and she says yes before she finds herself first in the bottom 3.

Lee knows he needs to work on his personality after hearing the judges comments from the night before. He is safe.

Siobhan is safe after Ellen once again comments on how she feel about Siobhan as an artist. We also find out that "Snooki's Pouf" is a dessert which was a comment Ellen used last night to describe Siobhan.

Randy once again talks about the tender moments we saw from Aaron before we find out he too is safe.

Andrew and Tim are asked to stand and before their results Ryan asks Kara if she is comfortable knowing one of these young men might go home. She says she re-watched the show and based on their performances "yes" as neither was very good. Frankly I just do not get why so many thought Andrew was awful. However Andrew is safe and Tim is the second one to go to the bottom 3.

:sing: Our next guest is Orianthi who sings her current hit "According To You". I am not wild about this song at all but she does do well playing the guitar. Ryan and she chat about her meeting Carrie Underwood at the Grammys. She also got the chance to meet Michael Jackson and was slated to go on his tour with him before his tragic death. She says her meeting with him was intense but he was amazing.

lol! Back to the results as the remaining contestants in the top row are safe. Time for the bottom row as Didi is asked to stand. Ryan wants to know how she felt showing her dark side last night and if she has a game plan. She does not have one but is just being herself. I see her mom is in the audience tonight. She is safe.

Crystal is asked to stand next and Ryan wants to know what she thought of her performance of the night before. She says okay but does mention she had alot on her mind. She also feels she does not have this competition in the bag. She is safe.

Katie gets mixed messages from the judges again in what genre she should go into as an artist. Kara thinks pop, Simon says country, Randy says pop/country with Ellen adding Mariachi music. Katie says she tries to take their advice before she is told she is safe.

Mike watched his performance after the show and feels he is there for the people. Good political answer before he finds out he is safe.

Casey and Lacey (hey that rhymes) are asked to stand. Casey thinks he should do more with his guitar when he performs before he finds out he is safe and Lacey is our final person in the bottom 3.

:sing: Our final guest singer is Ke$ha who is performing "Blah, Blah, Blah". She had a huge hit with her song "Tik Tok" which sold over 6 million units which I do not understand as I hate that song. The song she is doing tonight does not thrill me either. I could not get over the outlandish outfit she wore during her performance. The make-up was weird and when she dons that headdress my first thought was she was trying to be a Lady GaGa wannabe. I did however think the background dancers and props were interesting.

Results - 3/17/10 201170 Now comes the final moment when roommates Paige and Lacey stand to hear that Paige is safe and Lacey is facing elimination. She chooses to sing the song "The Story" as the judges chat about saving her. The judges have unanimously decided not to save her which I figured they would do. Our show ends with us seeing Lacey's journey.

So another week has come and gone. There was no mention of what next week's theme is but I hope it is a good one.

Well folks, that's a wrap!

Results - 3/17/10 13092
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 3/17/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/17/10   Results - 3/17/10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:58 am

I melted alll over my bed as I laid there listening to David Cook's performance last night. I so agree with you CC, he looked good, sounded good and the band played amazing well. And....I'm looking forward to the new record he is working on. Can't wait for that as I've got the first one and absolutely love it. Wasn't at all thrilled by the other two performers, especially the last one. She reminded me of a Lady GaGa wanna-be.

I'm so happy to say that seven of the nine favorites I had picked in the beginning are still in the running as we continue on to next week. Wasn't at all surprised to see Tim Urban, Lacy Brown and Paige Miles in the bottom three. Not surprised to see that Lacy was sent home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 3/17/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/17/10   Results - 3/17/10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:49 pm

Hey there. I was glad Lacey went home also. I am so hoping that Tim Urban is the next to go even though there are others who also might be in danger. Regardless I just want my favorites to be in the top 10 because they at least will get to go on tour and get something out of this experience besides exposure. I really think the teen girls and Tim's huge family are keeping him in the competition. They must be voting alot but once again when I voted I got no busy signals except once and that was for Mike Lynche.

Have a good weekend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Results - 3/17/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/17/10   Results - 3/17/10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 3/17/10
Page 1 of 1