Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Results - 3/24/10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Results - 3/24/10 Empty
PostSubject: Results - 3/24/10   Results - 3/24/10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:57 am

hello It's another dreaded Wednesday night and tonight another contestant will be eliminated which means they will not be able to go on the summer tour. This is American Idol. Our show starts off with us once again seeing the fate of Lacey Brown who was eliminated last week. Now we see short clips of scenes from Tuesday night complete with the contestant and judges comments. The usual intro follows for Ryan who is looking good as he thanks us for voting and also says hello to the judges.

:sing: Our group sing tonight is "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham! It amazes me how good this group sounds when they sing together and tonight is no exception. One thing that did catch my eye however was the fact that neither Casey James nor Lee DeWyze have any rhythm when they attempt to dance. Good thing both are good singers.

Results - 3/24/10 322546 Next up is the Ford music video with our contestants texting about meeting at the fountain. They drive up and un-load soft balls into the fountain which then prompts them to get in the fountain for play time. Reminded me alot of the Chuck E. Cheese ballpit. Sorry I did not catch the name of the song that was playing.

Results - 3/24/10 468517 More filler time as Ryan chats with some of the contestants.

Casey said that his rehearsal yesterday was eye-opening as he sang his lyrics backwards. He was glad he did not wreck the song on the actual show and thanks the band for their help.

Siobhan's boss has decided not to shave his beard until she wins. He already has alot of hair. Speaking of hair, Siobhan's looked like a real mess tonight.

Katie's dad can not bear to watch his kids when they are in a competition and lose as they look so sad. Instead he is at the bar across the street having a drink and getting text messages from the family.

Big Mike is showing carrying his baby while he babysits. Although Mike can not spend the night with them he does see them every night and feels blessed to have his family.

Results - 3/24/10 248559 Results:

Lee and Casey are asked to stand and get re-caps of their performances of the night before. Ryan asks the judges if any of them have changed their minds regarding Casey now that they have watched the tape again. All say no. Ryan keeps them waiting while he pulls up Paige Miles and Tim Urban.

After another re-cap of their performances, Tim is asked about the slide he did and would he do it again. He says probably not but he did have fun. Randy is asked who should be in the bottom 3. He thinks both were not very good but settles on Paige who is the first to the bottom 3. However Tim also is headed to the dreaded seat across the stage.

Results - 3/24/10 412302 Now comes the performance from Miley Cyrus who is singing "When I Look At You" from the current movie she will be in called "The Last Song". The best I can say for this performance was she can play the piano, her dress was lovely and so was the background set. As for the song it left me cold as most of her songs do. What the heck was with all that swinging her hair around? Way over the top drama-wise I thought. I see her dad Billy Ray is in the audience. Ryan chats with her about her mentoring skills. She liked Tim's slide of the night before. She also says she could never be on this show and get judged like our contestants. I kind of think she would not make it on this show, period!

Results - 3/24/10 248559 After the break, we hear more news about "Idol Gives Back" before we find out that Lee and Casey are safe.

Aaron is also safe.

Didi is asked to stand and Ryan wants to know about her thoughts of the judges comments and if they were frustrating. She says more like confused as she does not know what they want. Ellen and Simon think she needs to pick better songs to show off her talent. While Didi was talking I realized how irritating her voice is and just wanted her to be quiet. She is safe.

Mike is safe.

Crystal gave me a chuckle when asked who she would listen to about playing her guitar. She answers "me". She is safe (no brainer here for sure).

Both Andrew and Katie are pulled up next. Andrew does admit he is struggling with song choices but also says he likes his acoustic guitar. Katie says she knows what genre she wants to be in for the future which is pop/R&B. I, however agree with Simon she would be a dynamo in the country field I think. Andrew is safe with Katie making up the rest of the bottom 3. This surprised me. Luckily Katie does not have to wait long to find out she gets to go back to safety.

Results - 3/24/10 957205 As bad as Miley was singing, both Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato topped her. Their duet is called "Make A Wave" and is suppose to be inspirational. I was only inspired to put on my mute button as this was indeed an awful mess. The teens in the audience however loved it as they were screaming and clapping. Boy, are the youngsters today mis-guided when it comes to good music.

Results - 3/24/10 248559 Now Tim and Paige must face the music about who is going home. It is really no surprise that Paige is the goner after her bad performance of the night before. She was very gracious with her parting words even after finding out the judges would not be using the save card on her. Then we see her journey before she sings the song "It's All Right Now". Sadly this would not have saved her either as her voice seemed to fade in and out of the song.

Results - 3/24/10 57823 My final thoughts:

We now have our top ten who get to go on the tour. I am wondering how well this tour will go as many on the web are finding this group not so good and many have said they would not go. I feel bad for the contestants as quite a few really do have good voices.

One bit of good news is the theme next week is R&B/Soul with one of my favorites being Usher. Hopefully he can mold the final 10 into giving us better performances.

Have a good week all!

big hug
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 3/24/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/24/10   Results - 3/24/10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:42 pm

I also loved the group song. I think they did an awesome job. And your right CC...Casey and Lee were having some problems with rhythm. The Ford commerical was cute. Especially seeing Andrew pop out of all those balls and realizing he's being left behind. I chuckled.

Miley Cyrus looked absolutely beautiful right up until she did that head banging thing. What the hell was that all about? Joe Jonas and his singing partner also looked good. Too bad the singing stunk.

I wasn't at alll surprised to see it was Paige Miles who got the axe. I loved her audition and rooted for her during Hollywood week. But since then she just didn't step it up. It really saddened me. Still waiting for Tim Urban and DiDi Benami to go home. I had to laugh when you mentioned DiDi's voice while she talked. It grated on my nerves too...LOL I'm hoping and praying Andrew can find a song that will literally "wow" the judges. If he does it will make him a more solid contestant in the eyes of our judging panel. So far he has managed to sneak through by the skin of his teeth the last two weeks. He's adorable, talented and cute so we will have to wait and see what happens.

Congradulations to Crystal, Lee, Casey, Aaron, Andrew, Mike, Katie, DiDi, Tim and Siobhan for making the Top 10 to tour this coming summer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Results - 3/24/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/24/10   Results - 3/24/10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Man, aside from finding out the results, I practically fast forwarded the whole show. Next week has GOT to be an improvement. I think if no one else, it'll showcase Big Mike nicely and - as I like him - it'll be nice to see.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Results - 3/24/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/24/10   Results - 3/24/10 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:38 pm

So true. With R&B artist Usher doing the mentoring Big Mike should blow the judges and the audience away. (keep your fingers crossed)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
Sponsored content

Results - 3/24/10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Results - 3/24/10   Results - 3/24/10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Results - 3/24/10
Page 1 of 1