Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Shocker Results - 4/12/12

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Shocker Results - 4/12/12 Empty
PostSubject: Shocker Results - 4/12/12   Shocker Results - 4/12/12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:48 am

Shocker Results - 4/12/12 833804 Seems to be a real problem on this site for me personally lately. I will try to post the results so bear with me.

Group sing consisted of "Raise Your Glass" by Pink. Pretty good job but for me Elise was the stand-out solo.

Ford music video was our group driving across pages of what looked like math problems. The car was a Ford Escape but sorry was not sure of the song.

Colton, Elise and Hollie got gifts from fans while tweets were given to Skylar, Jessica and Colton. A special earring was also given to Steven Tyler from someone Elise knows.

Shocker Results - 4/12/12 683635 Guest Singers:

James Durbin who is now sporting blond hair performs the song "Higher Than Heaven". He was in his element as I felt like I was at a rock concert and James was awesome. He is starting a new tour on this very night with an appearance at the famous "Viper Room" in Hollywood. You can purchase his debut album now. The album is called "Memories of a Beautiful Disaster".

Jennifer Hudson and Ne-yo perform her latest single called "Think Like A Man". I sort of liked it and I am amazed at how great Jennifer looks since losing so much weight.

Shocker Results - 4/12/12 957205 Now comes the shocking results:

Divided on stage are; Hollie, Phil and Colton

The other group consists of Joshua, Elise and Jessica

Skylar is the only safe person and refuses to pick the group she thinks is safe. I am shocked to see that Joshua, Elise and Jessica are the bottom 3 this week. Especially Joshua who I thought was one of the best of the night. Turns out the lowest-vote getter this week is actually Jessica Sanchez. She has never been in the bottom 3 however she was in my bottom 3 this week.

Steven Tyler after seeing the bottom 3 says right off the bat that they will be using the save card tonight for sure and sure enough they do before Jessica actually finishes her survival song. Very dramatic since JLo rushes the stage to grab Jessica's mic and says "this is crazy". Randy and Steven follow JLo on stage and Randy offers "this girl is the best singer ever". Well I beg to differ and I guess the voters did too since Jessica was in danger of being eliminated.

So now the "save" card is gone and I am assuming that next week two contestants will be eliminated on the results show. Knowing how the girls are voting I have a feeling that Colton Dixon will probably win this season which is a shame as I feel he is not that great. Regardless, it is now time to put an end to this week. So until next time you all take care and have a good week ahead.

Shocker Results - 4/12/12 957302
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Shocker Results - 4/12/12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocker Results - 4/12/12   Shocker Results - 4/12/12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Caught a little bit of what happened that week. So glad the judges saved Jessica. She is amazing and I think she can give everyone a run for their money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com

Shocker Results - 4/12/12
Page 1 of 1