Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue Empty
PostSubject: Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue   Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:05 am

Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
concertcris

concertcris

Female
Number of posts : 2386
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue   Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:02 am

Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue 245532 Taylor can actually be happy and moon old Clive for turning that song down as then Taylor would have been liable. I find the whole thing amusing that American Idol's "golden boy" Chris is going to have to take the heat along with whomever had him add this song to his album.

Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue 786674 Thank goodness Taylor refused to do this one. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 4528
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue   Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:08 pm

I couldnt stop smiling when I read it
Back to top Go down
http://TaylorHicks.soulsboard.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue   Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:19 pm

Hahaha!!!! Poor Chris. He didn't ask for this, certainly, but I can't help but think Tay knew the song he refused to sing - he's such an eclectic music fan.
I hope the artist gets paid big from the corporate big names.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue   Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:10 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Connie Is on cound 9 She hates Chris. somethign really ODD But funny but happened to her today Ill let her tell you LOL. She'll post sometime today Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
TaysLadybug
Administrator
TaysLadybug

Female
Number of posts : 766
Location : Arkansas/Or where ever Taylor is im gettin closer lol
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue   Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:28 pm

concertcris wrote:
Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue 245532 Taylor can actually be happy and moon old Clive for turning that song down as then Taylor would have been liable. I find the whole thing amusing that American Idol's "golden boy" Chris is going to have to take the heat along with whomever had him add this song to his album.

Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue 786674 Thank goodness Taylor refused to do this one. Thanks for the info.

Gotta better one for you CC
How bout this
Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue DL-BuByeClive1byDonnaLou

To quote part of Kid Rocks song
"AMEN, AMEN,I said AAAAMEN, AAAAMEN

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwoo hoo woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue   Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Call Him a Boy Named Sue
Page 1 of 1