Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front PageFront Page  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to lack of activity I have chosen to close this forum thank-you for the ride it was a blast when it was here. DreamHrt

David Cook debuted at No. 3

Go down 
+4
tygrlllie
concertcris
Taysiah
DreamHrt
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female
Number of posts : 4469
Registration date : 2007-10-24

David Cook debuted at No. 3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Cook debuted at No. 3   David Cook debuted at No. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:27 am

I'll have to buy Bucky's cd and listen to it. I liked him while he was on Idol but sorta lost interest after that. Not to say he isn't good because he is. It was the interest in a gray haired singer that kept my attention for the longest time. (still does) :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.azsoul.com
tygrlllie
Administrator
tygrlllie

Female
Number of posts : 2330
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: David Cook debuted at No. 3   David Cook debuted at No. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:17 pm

I have Bucky's CD. it is good - all f it. You guys know how I don't buy anything frivolously, but he is rather good.
~tyg
Back to top Go down
Taysiah

Taysiah

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Registration date : 2007-10-04

PostSubject: Re: David Cook debuted at No. 3   David Cook debuted at No. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:11 pm

i finally watch the permanent video and i still don't get ai-7.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blowing_harp
geewindu

geewindu

Male
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: David Cook debuted at No. 3   David Cook debuted at No. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:38 am

Hrt~n~Soul wrote:
Do you really think he will surpass Carrie Underwood? Now that's what I call talented. :)

Yep I do. Now Carrie is supertalented and I expect to be in the music buisness for years and years to come. She'll do well. David Cook same thing. Now I know the country audience a lot better than the rock one as I listen to mostly country music. But I do think David Cook is the one idol who could surpass Carrie Underwood in success.

I do however like them both a lot. I love Jesus Take The Wheel as one of my favorite songs... and she's got some others that are also pretty dang good. Still have to get David's cd.... hmmmm. I'll wait til after my birthday before getting it haha :)
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: David Cook debuted at No. 3   David Cook debuted at No. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:56 am

I do agree. I think David has what it takes to become very successful in the music business. I was watching him do a show in Las Vegas for New Years. He's definately "it". Even more so than Chris Daughtry.
Back to top Go down
wietzema
Super Mod
Super Mod
wietzema

Female
Number of posts : 2341
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: David Cook debuted at No. 3   David Cook debuted at No. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:57 pm

I think David C will go far, he does have the talent only problem with his Rock is that there are so many rockers that are up and coming and Bo and Chris gave them that chance on Idol. Carrie is country and is very talented and I see her going for a long long time, the gal just can't lose. I do wish them all the best of luck and I also hope and pray that some day Taylor will be standing on a stage recieving a reward as well..
Back to top Go down
azsoul
Super Mod
Super Mod
azsoul

Female

PostSubject: Re: David Cook debuted at No. 3   David Cook debuted at No. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:31 pm

wietzema wrote:
I think David C will go far, he does have the talent only problem with his Rock is that there are so many rockers that are up and coming and Bo and Chris gave them that chance on Idol. Carrie is country and is very talented and I see her going for a long long time, the gal just can't lose. I do wish them all the best of luck and I also hope and pray that some day Taylor will be standing on a stage recieving a reward as well..

Me too, W. The way our prayers are being answered lately it just might happen. I've got faith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Cook debuted at No. 3   David Cook debuted at No. 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Cook debuted at No. 3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3